Celebrating top women and the companies behind them. These
annual awards honour and applaud outstanding leadership, inspiration, vision and
innovation, in organisations that play a role in advancing women to the forefront of
the economy. Covering all major economic sectors, and awarding business from SME- to
national-level. Enter for or sponsor your chosen award – or book your VIP table to
share in the excitement and inspiration.
The main outcome of this initiative/ Programme is to ensure
that women are honored and profiled for their great achievements in their careers thus leading
to women’s economic empowerment. This initiative will support Sustainable Development Goals on
the agenda, Goal 5, which seeks to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Partners & Sponsors
Benefits of Awardees
• Winning an Award entitles you to a range of digital collateral to help you promote your
• Winners will receive PR and multi-channel marketing exposure, promoting their winning
status on our media pages, newspapers and tv show known as SHE LEADS
• You will get the opportunity to network with other business people who are passionate
about gender empowerment.
Benefits of Companies
• Participating in the awards is a great way to honour your employees and build your brand
by measuring your performance against Tanzania most gender-empowered companies.
• A nomination will differentiate your business from competitors’ and raise your profile to
attract investors and key industry stakeholders.
• Marketing strategy to promote Gender Equality for your organization. This can be used as a
logo under the signatures.
Meet Our Esteemed Judges
Bringing together global thought-leaders and experts to offer
inspiration, practical solutions, networks and support 10,000 Women in Management.
HR & Admin Manager - Pivotech Company Limited
(MHRM, MA (D.S), B.PH, Dip Ph &RS), Consultant, Speaker,
At this point, we don't have any member
subscription services, once our network and community grows we will consider
membership services. You are welcome to be part of our community by following us
on our social media pages and our platform. We do have quarterly breakfast
trainings and online webinar sessions.